Old 10-09-2004, 10:59 PM
Troy Bruder

Thanks again Joe.. I have my PMDD mix in a plastic bottle.. And I noticed
that after about 5-7 days, everything FINALLY dissolves.. Of course, I
still shake it before dosing the tank... So my theory is, to have a fully
dissolved bottle, shake it good, then add that into the Eheim and just see
how it goes..

I'm dosing 5ml per day.. I assume the Eheim doses 1ml at a time, so I'll
have to set it for 5x per day.

Thanks!
Troy

Joe Ferenchik wrote in message
Hi there,

Yeah that's it. It works great. Now if there was a way to keep the
pmdd from seperating out and needing a good shake before application
it would work great for that too. I've got mine set to dump 8ml a day
(max amount of 1ml per rotation X 8), and I have to fill the reservoir
about every 14 days or so. Not too bad.Thats for a really well stocked
75G tank pretty well split 50/50 with fast and slow growers. Adding
80-90ml of the pmdd every 5 days (using Marineland's maintenance timer
so I remember)will get me excellent pearling, and adequate growth on
the fast stem plants, but not so fast that I'm continously having to
prune them. I'd say that the stems have to get lopped about every 30
days or so to keep them below the waters surface. For me that's every
other water change (I do 14 day changes). I can't offer any advice
with food dispensers other than to say that I know there are issues
with some of them clogging, due to humidity, and other factors. I'm
sure someone more knowledgeable than I can offer some input and
direction for you. Good Luck

Joe

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:17:41 -0400, "Troy Bruder"
wrote:

Thanks for the information! Is the product you have the "Eheim
Liquidoser"?