Old 13-09-2004, 01:30 PM
Sandy Birrell

so238 wrote:
Hello underwatner gardeners,

I'm planning to plant some false lilies (Nymphoides peltata) or
frogbit (Hydrocharis morsus) in a big tub on my balcony (hopefully
with a few goldfish). From my research either species are native to
or have been naturalized in temperate climates (like the one I live
in) so that's settled. Anyone had experience with those plants? It
seems they aren't too hard.
You can probably see I'm going for plants that look like lilies! But I
can't use real lilies, if I want to plant in a tub.

Seb

Have a look through this Google search you might find some ideas for small
water lilies there.

http://www.google.com/search?q=minia...utf-8&oe=utf-8

--

Don`t Worry, Be Happy