Old 17-09-2004, 06:52 PM
Roy

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:51:16 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===Glad you made it, and apparently have power (generator?) Sorry about the
===trees, pump and mess. ~ jan
===

snip

Yep we have been on generator power since 1030 the eve of Ivan coming
ashore. Don't expect the power on in this area for 10 day or more
according to power company as a large transmission line was severely
damaged and some towers are gonna need replacing. We won;t get water
until power is restored. (but I have a pond full, and now have a
reasopn to swim with my koi!)

I pulled my fish out of the half barrel today so its one less thing to
fool with in regards to feeding and powering up, and put them in the
large enclosure with the other fish, so they should be just fine

Oh well time to go back and start cleaning up this mess........

Only thing we have that never went out is the phone......

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.