Old 17-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Roy

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:50:03 -0400, "George"
wrote:

snip
===
===Yipes! I can't imagine how you managed to not have more damage to your pond.
===Good luck. I'd loan you my 18" chain saw, but you are quite a distance away
===from me. Glad to see that no one was hurt. Was expecting to see some of that
===rain, but thankfully I live a little west of the storm track (Louisville) for it
===to have much influence. We are expecting less than an inch today, but eastern
===Kentucky is supposed to get drenched.
===

I have a natural pond approx 1 acre in size with an enclosure so
other than debri etc getting in thr pond or it filling to high so when
the stream comes up and overflows back into the pond, and have it
possibly get higher than my enclosures top, its pretty well
troublefree and safe..........

Thanks for the offer onthe chainsaw, but I have quite a few as I used
to do tree work on the side, and just view this cleanup and removing
all my trees that have been damaged as a typical job without pay, heck
I am retired and in no hurry, so it will give me something to
do.......got my holes in the roof patched until insurance adjuster
checks it out, so other than replacing some fence and cleaningup and
cutting trees, life is pretty well back to normal routine around
here.......
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.