Old 28-09-2004, 11:59 AM
Philip

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message ...
"James Windeler" wrote in message

Take a look at the brand new website at www.rosemaryandthyme.tv for
opportunities to enter our weekly competitions and win props from

the show.
The site is jammed full of content, including free music downloads,
trailers, and behind the scenes gossip.

Prolate spheroids. What a waste of time.

[snip]

Franz

I'm waiting for the Rosemary & Thyme vs Midsommer Christmas special.
Its the one where a serial killer stalks detectives, knocking them off
one by one.

It all ends when John Thaw comes back and in a Sweeney style car chase
runs the stalker down. This could be followed by a serious discussion
on the rights and wrongs of high speed police chases.