Old 01-10-2004, 04:07 PM
cliveP

Others will suggest increasing your lighting. This leads to many more
plant choices. I found plenty of low light plants and I am well
satisfied.

Have always know I had low light. All the plant collections before were
required to suit low light, and over time the have done less and less well
(except the java which is rampant!). Changing the tube to a "plant & fish"
version helped a bit, as did co2

I reckon that the solution is to add more light. Not sure yet if to
overdrive, change tube (I can go from a 25w T8 to a 39w T5) or add two
tubes. i am sure another post will follow soon.