Old 07-10-2004, 05:39 AM
Brent Harsh

David wrote:

Yes, you should be able to see the flowers, which stick out the end
and look like other 'bottle-brush' grass seed heads (1-2 inch long
main stem with short side stems at 90 degrees with seeds hanging at
end.) If you can see the flowers it is probably too late to spray or
weed-eat, you need to actually pull it out and carry it away to get
rid of the seeds.

Thanks, David! Drat. I can see seed things. Now, if I just pull it all and
carry it away, where should it go? I assume that if I put it out in the "yard
waste" day the seeds will wind up in someone's mulch or worse! Any suggestions
from the group?

--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign: Say
bharsh at ncroadrunner \ / NO to HTML in email and news.