Old 07-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Fish-Forums.com

I have not seen a newsgroups on this but many forums do.
http://www.fish-forums.com/board and you can do it in the classifieds

Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up
http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On 23 Sep 2004 18:29:42 -0700, (About Dakota)
wrote:

Hey, Everyone!

I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I'm hoping you
guys can help me. A couple of years ago I knew there was a newsgroup
of people who wanted to trade, sell, or give away aquatic plants, but
I have not had luck in relocating this newsgroup.

I am a college student in Orlando, FL trying to get into aquatic
plants and fish again, and I want to start the right way.

Any suggestions you guys may have, as well as any recommended
newsgroups or websites would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

About Dakota