Old 12-10-2004, 08:34 AM
len gardener

thanks trish,

very interesting in all my contact with maggies here in qld i have
never seen a vicious attack on each other, but i guess nature in the
raw always shows us something different hey. these families normally
have little more than tiffs over the fence so also wondering if this
was more an accident than deliberate. there was no other damage on the
bird just this hole. anyway interesting to hear others experiences as
always.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.