Old 16-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Brian S.

Same thing I'm wondering. I had four bunches of Cabomba where most of all
of them disentigrated as well.

Not sure if salt could have caused it as I used to put salt in my tank up
until that point.

Also a possibility that the hornwort grew quickly that there wasn't enough
light getting to the area where it split apart?

Brian S.

"Craig Brye" wrote in message
Did you add anything to the tank (chemicals)?

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"John Owens" wrote in message
I have 3 tanks that had fair sized colonies of hornwort. Last week,

almost
like on command all three colonies just broke up into tiny pieces, as of

the
plant just disintegrated. Up until that point they were doing fine for
months. In fact 2 of the three colonies were gotten from divisions of

the
first one. Is this a common thing?