Old 17-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Brian S.

I'd turn the dial up on the Co2. It will benefit the plants and allow them
to grow quicker.

This would also decrease your pH as well.

Brian S.

"Paige" wrote in message
nk.net...
I've been reading not to fertilize the plants while the tank is still
cycling because it can cause an algae bloom. I'm worried that the Amazon
and cherry hedge aren't going to have enough iron and such. How long

should
I wait? I don't want the plants to die while it's cycling.

Also my pH is 8.0 and I really need to bring it down to 7 (at least)or

6.5.
Has anyone had success with aged peat moss? I think I'm going to increase
the CO2 first and see what happens.

Paige