Old 17-10-2004, 06:44 AM
John Owens

It's funny you mention Fertilizer. I just started doing that 2 weeks ago
could I be over feeding?

"www.Fish-Forums.com" wrote in message
Typically hornwort will grow... and grow... and grow...
I would suspect the culpret is lack of nutririents.
Try doing a water change first and see if they pick back up as many
elements can be replaced with a general waterchange. If this does not
work i would add a gen fert

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 08:21:10 -0400, "John Owens"
wrote:

I have 3 tanks that had fair sized colonies of hornwort. Last week,
almost
like on command all three colonies just broke up into tiny pieces, as of
the
plant just disintegrated. Up until that point they were doing fine for
months. In fact 2 of the three colonies were gotten from divisions of
the
first one. Is this a common thing?