Old 18-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Happy'Cam'per

I'm not Tom Barr but I would dose just before lights on, so the nutrients
are available to the plants when the lights do come on.
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**

"Dave M. Picklyk" wrote in message
Hi! Currently I dose every morning before I leave for work. This is

usually
about 3 1/2 to 4 hours before the lights come on in the tank. Is there a
certain time that's better for dosing such as in the evening when the

lights
are already on? I'm just concerned that fertilizer is not being properly
used or dissapates from the water when there is no photosynthesis.

Thanks for any comments, and hopefully Tom Barr can answer me on this one

Dave.