Old 22-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:50:06 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:
I really wish people would stop saying that... *grin*. It makes me
nervous. Contrary to popular belief, it can be quite temperate in lower
Michigan, even in the winter. Of course it can also be quite horrible.
I remember one christmas that I was outside in 70 degree weather. I
remember another late december where I had to spend the night in my
office because while I could see my car in the parking lot, I could only
see the very top.... It spent three days in that parking lot.

I have several working circuits in the greenhouse now. Still
waiting on a part for the furnace. Still pouring kerosene into the jet
engine portable heater, I have yet to lose a finger to it.

Yes - I know your temperate Michigan. I grew up in Temperate
Wisconsin and married in temperate Illinois. Just before we
moved here we shoveled snow out of our temperate drive that was
more than waist deep and I am not a short woman.

Good Luck Charlie Brown. They tell me the Great Pumpkin will
visit MI this year.
SuE