Old 23-10-2004, 09:14 PM
William Hill

"wendy7" wrote in message news:yJted.66692$kz3.21656@fed1read02...
Hi Bill, I can see them now, sure is a lot of damage. Suppose
you have to replace all the mainframe structures. A lot of work but
glad to see the plants look stable.
The insurance companies must be crying!
Good luck to you & all the growers that experienced this divistation.
Btw...Kenni was kind enough to send me some pics along with yours.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

William Hill wrote:
(William Hill) wrote in message
. com...
Hi all, If you'd like to see what 2 direct hits in a row can do to a
30 year old orchid nursery, go to:
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com and click on Hurricane. I just
posted 7 photos--- I have 27. No more greenhouses-- Atom Bomb
shelters with auto mist,Fertigation & lights.G Good growing, Bill

Hi All, Sorry about the fact that some of you can't view the pictures
(try again as we have done some changes that may work for you now) BUT
if you still can't get it-- email me directly and I will send the
pictures directly to you as attachments. Good Luck, Bill

Hi Wendy, BAD NEWS: I HAD NO INSURANCE!! ALL THE INSURANCE I DID HAVE
WAS FOR THE HOUSE (NOT A SCRATCH) MOST INSURANCE WON'T COVER PLANTS
(PERISHABLE) AND GREENHOUSES ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY (WHICH IS WHAT I
HAVE) Bill