Old 27-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Gary Brady

I have a Homelite that I have owned for about 8 years. It's been pretty
reliable and the string seems to feed well. I did have to replace the fuel
line once, about 1.5" of hose for $2.79. Homelite scorches you on repair
parts. I also have a Homelite electric chain saw, and the parts are
outrageous for it as well.

This trimmer was a gift, but I think they cost around 80 bucks.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX

"Doug Lassiter" wrote in message
om...
I need a new gas string trimmer for home landscaping. The Ryobi 31cc I
got about four years ago is a piece of junk. Would never go that route
again. Hard to start, poor string feed, etc. (And I get along well
with other 1-cycle engines ...) Looking for something reasonably
inexpensive, but durable, functional, reliable etc. Something good out
there?