Old 28-10-2004, 08:38 AM
len gardener

Default Seedling planting advice request (backyard-gardener)

g'day felix,

dunno where you are mate but here in se/qld we have had quiet a warm
to hot spring.

anyway for what it counts i would be looking at pushing a hole through
the clover and planting the new season seeds. i don't greenmulch with
living plants but i do mulch rather heavily and this works for me.

len enjoysing our sub/tropical se/qld weather.

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.