Old 28-10-2004, 07:11 AM
Peter Jason

Huh.....!? I never gave your mother any complaints.

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
om...
Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky method. I
won't go into details how it works but I know a famous statesman named

Bill
that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter Jason is an expert in
administering the Lewinsky method at the drop of a trousers. That's how he
got his name!!!

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
3...
"Cereus-validus." wrote in
news
Figured you would be a Lamarckian.

So you say if you wish really hard for a big penis, you will grow
one? Dream on, stubby!!! You will never fill that gaping hole in
your devolution.

You should know that the only enlargement method that has been shown to
produce measureable, permanant results is the "stretch it with
weights" method. Just like a protogiraffe stretching its neck, you can
stretch your spine[s].

Sean