Old 28-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Nitesbane

"Margolis" wrote in
:

"Nitesbane" wrote in message
4.196...

Don't buy from that place, they're a bunch of con artists.

why do you say that??

They charged my credit card several times for orders that I didn't make. I
emailed them about it and received no response. I called them about it and
they hung up on me after saying that they had no record of me buying
anything from them. I called back immediately and no one answered the
phone. I left several messages that were never returned. Finally, I got
my bank involved. As far as I know, the bank had absolutely no luck
contacting them and ended up crediting my account for all the things they
charged me for...total charges were $100+

I only ordered from them one time. It was when I first planted my
aquarium. I remember opening the package and seeing the brown strand of
java moss that they charged me $4 for, and the sickly anacharis (listed on
the site as "extra nice")...the leaves were spaced as if there wasn't
enough light and were shipped with a bunch of snails that ate most of the
leaves on it.

Inferior quality products, horrible customer service, and crooks to boot.
Sucks that they have such a great variety and halfway decent prices.