Old 29-10-2004, 08:11 AM
madgardener

ladybugs. release them in the evening after you've sprayed them with a
little water to provide moisture for them. releasing them in the evenings
assures that they'll light on the plants and sleep, waking up to eat the
aphids, lay eggs and their children, "Aphid Lion's" will be even more
voracious!
madgardener

--
Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
"Bellsouth" wrote in message
Any suggestions for getting rid of aphids? I would prefer a home made
solution, but if it takes a harsh one from the hardware store, I'll try
that. They are all over my gardinia and hibiscus bushes. Thanks in
advance. Sandy