Old 29-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Here in Mississippi, most feed stores have catfish food. Cost is $11 per
50# bag. Works for professional catfish farmers and for the dept of fish
and game. Works for our koi and goldfish pond. It will sure work for
goldfish.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

wrote in message
ps.com...
I am looking to where I can get me cheep fish food. I am sure that
since my gold
fish are outside and get bugs that fall in the pond that catfish food
wouldn't be a
problem. It isn't like I have some of those expensive KOI.

Keith