Old 29-10-2004, 04:08 PM
Bob Koerber

Jim and Phyllis Hurley wrote:

Here in Mississippi, most feed stores have catfish food. Cost is $11 per
50# bag. Works for professional catfish farmers and for the dept of fish
and game. Works for our koi and goldfish pond. It will sure work for
goldfish.

Jim

Hi Jim I go through about 250 pounds of catfish food per year in the big
pond and sure is cheaper than the koi food. Have you had any problem
with the high protein content of the catfish food with your fish? It
seems to be between 8 and 10 percent higher than the koi food and is
formulated for rapid growth so have held off feeding the koi it.

Bob