Old 29-10-2004, 09:06 PM

27/10/2004
PH 6.4
KH/TAC 0
GH/TH 6
NO2 0
NO3 37.5

I think I'm pretty much okay on everything. THe last one NO3, looked
to be between 25 and 50, I couldn't tell which colour it was more
like.

I believe the CO2 test should be pretty accurate though and there is
too much.

There isn't really anything I can do to always have the CO2 airline
connected is there? I wouldn't be able to regulate the flow as the
coke bottle would eventually explode and splatter the gunk everywhere?

You need some KH, add baking soda and raise to 3 degrees, or ~50ppm.
Also for measuring NO3 etc, try this link under CO2/Fertilization:

http://www.aquatic-plants.org/articles.html

Regards,
Tom Barr