Old 01-11-2004, 06:24 PM
Hound Dog

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Hound Dog" wrote in message

Well, just keep in mind that everything you put on your lawn ends up
SOMEWHERE. Some of it ends up washed into storm drains, and that may
end
up
in your drinking water and/or a nearby lake. In the lake, it ends up in
the
fish that you or someone else (perhaps your kids or grandkids) want to

eat
at some point.

Ever heard of "Chicken Little?"

Seems strange that we are poisoning our lands and waters so terribly, but
yet life expectancy keeps extending every year.

Like I said, there are still people......

What's your personal and scientific opinion regarding dioxin and mercury
in
fish? No links, no cut & paste jobs. YOUR opinion.

Where did you get your degree in science? The same place you got your
delusion of grandeur?

YOU would not understand anything I wrote anyway.