Old 01-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Peter Jason

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
3...
"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky
method. I won't go into details how it works but I know a famous
statesman named Bill that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter
Jason is an expert in administering the Lewinsky method at the
drop of a trousers. That's how he got his name!!!

I have not heard that that method produces any sort of permanance, the
effect fading away rather quickly. I guess you wouldn't know though.

Sean

Perhaps Cereus uses the old discredited method of nightly hard-grip
well-greased pump-priming which clearly does not work in his case.
For shame!