Old 02-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Peter Jason

O Cereus! Stop it or you'll go blind!

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
m...
It certainly didn't take long for the other half of the Ambiguously Gay

Duo
to jump on the Oral Roberts.

Why don't you and Sean go and violate each other?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
3...
"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky
method. I won't go into details how it works but I know a famous
statesman named Bill that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter
Jason is an expert in administering the Lewinsky method at the
drop of a trousers. That's how he got his name!!!

I have not heard that that method produces any sort of permanance, the
effect fading away rather quickly. I guess you wouldn't know though.

Sean

Perhaps Cereus uses the old discredited method of nightly hard-grip
well-greased pump-priming which clearly does not work in his case.
For shame!