Old 05-11-2004, 01:49 PM
Margolis

" wrote in message
om...

about it.
I just say don't bother, rather than saying there is something
inaccurate about the chart, that confuses an already confusing issue
for new folks and folks curious about using CO2.

read my post to Michi that I made this morning, I think I explain things a
little better about what I meant. To the novice it is too easy to see a co2
chart and say, "oh, all I have to do is put some discus buffer in the water
and I will have more co2!" That is why I said it is innaccurate unless you
are adding co2 to the water to alter the ph

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm