Old 05-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Margolis

Margolis" wrote in message

right now I am hoping that was just a strange fluke. I recommended it
because of the recommendations of quite a few other people that have had
nothing but great experiences with them. I just placed an order 2 days
ago. I should be getting it next friday, I will post back with what
happens.

--

Got my order this morning. Spent the morning planting my 75g oceanic and
then put in the shrimp, SAE's and candy stripe plecos.

the plants all arrived in perfect shape, about 100 assorted plants. I have
never seen plants this good at any lfs, not a single problem with any of
them. One pleco died in transit, but everything else is doing good. All of
the shrimp made it, got 6 cherry shrimps and 4 tiger shrimp, 6 SAE, and 3
candy stripe plecos.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm