Old 08-11-2004, 02:04 PM
paghat

In article ,
(IntarsiaCo) wrote:

Nobel Prize, the United Nations,

The Nobel Prize, let me see Arafat and Carter- terror king and the worst
American president of the 20 th century- indeed

You left out mass murderer Henry Kissinger. Your blinders are as obvious
as your need for attention starting multiple threads addressed to me. I
was willing & eager to give you the attention cuz these are topics of
interest to me, but if you're too loony to do it in one thread & want to
start many off-topic threads because you're lonesome for me, then I am
less interested, because I really do come here for gardening talk & don't
want merely to assist trollings.

"Progressives" are in denial and blinded by hatred of the US.

If you didn't already make a habit of revealing a lunatic perspective on
the world, that one would've spilled the red hot peppers all over your
naked lap. You & Trent Lott would still be happy in a Perfect America with
child laborers dying of blacklung, rigid racial segregation, no votes for
women, & an ongoing pretense that organized crime doesn't exist, but
progressives have put an end to your dreams & your King George will only
ever succeed at turning the clock back a little bit before it swings
toward liberty once again.

But thanks for the reminder about what the world you're eager to return to
really is all about.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: