Old 10-11-2004, 01:50 AM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

When they stop saying 'Baa', you know the water is toxic.

JH

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Jim and Phyllis Hurley" wrote in message
. ..

snip
try a sacrificial lamb and see how it does.

snip

Just be warned Jim and Rich don't always think before they post. I mean,
seriously, how long will a lamb survive in a pond? And when it's all done,
what does that tell you about fish? Nothing.

I think they are just being silly, but that just my two cents.

BV.