Old 08-11-2004, 03:12 AM
RichToyBox

Many have used the roof liner with success. I would put my worst fish in as
a sacrificial lamb and see how it does for a few days, and then go ahead and
add the rest of the fish.
--
RichToyBox

"rtk" wrote in message
The guys replacing my pond couldn't find a new liner fast enough, so they
used roof liner. They said that in five days it would be okay to put fish
in. Without any filtration? How can the chemicals dissolve? They seem so
overextended that a three day job is taking them 6 half-days spread out
over three weeks. So I can't ask them anything if they're not even here.
This hasn't be a cheerful situation. I would like to get my koi back in
the pond, but I don't dare.

Ruth Kazez