Old 13-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Ray

I don't think a terrarium is a good idea,

Nepenthes need a LOT of light - along the lines of vandas. How are you
going to do that in a terrarium?

..
"Shell" wrote in message
. com...
Thanks for the help. I have an old aquarium I was planning to turn into a
terarrium, I hope that will keep it humid enough and the light will help
keep it warm and bright enough.

Shell

"Ray" wrote in message
Nepenthes: start with N. alata, and be prepared to grow it super bright,
warm, humid, and don't feed it.

.
"Shell" wrote in message
. com...
I just got a Schlumburgkia brysiana and I want to take it off its mount,
it's wired to a piece of bark like stuff, and I want to pot it. Will

phal
mix be ok?

My other question is about Nepenthes plants. Does anyone here grow

them?
need all the advice I can get on them.

Thaks in advance

Shell