Old 15-11-2004, 05:28 PM
Derek Broughton

chagoi wrote:

All this hub-bub about TOP POSTING you'd swear it was wintertime and
we are all bored and don't have anything better to do than bicker about

That's right. Province-stopping snow storm this weekend...

Now! Having said that here's my fuel to add to the fire

Top Posting Netiquette:

"Netiquette" is an accepted "Informal" list of "Guidelines" ...

Merriam-Webster Definition of "guideline" :

You seem to have glossed over the fact that is is an "accepted" guideline.

The only thing less likely to stop a thread, than telling people to stop the
thread, is adding your own opinion on the subject.

I could just call you all Nazis, then I lose the argument under Godwin's
law, and the thread is automatically over. Unfortunately, Godwin's law
explicitly excludes deliberate invocation.
--
derek