Old 18-11-2004, 02:00 AM
len gardener

g'day bruce,

dunno 3 years ago we bought a 4,500 litre tank for around $700, and
the last 24,400 litre tanks we bought cost $1800 each, but as an
observation from one that relies on tank water 5,000 litres won't last
long with continual use if there is no rain to top it up my advice to
gardeners is got for around 9,000 to 15,000 litres at least.

of course available space comes into play as always.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.