Old 13-11-2004, 08:31 AM
Gerald Keuneke

Shell wrote:

I just got a Schlumburgkia brysiana and I want to take it off its mount,
it's wired to a piece of bark like stuff, and I want to pot it. Will phal
mix be ok?

My other question is about Nepenthes plants. Does anyone here grow them? I
need all the advice I can get on them.

Thaks in advance

Shell

---

I have a Nepenthes (not sure which one, as the label doesn't say)
growing in fine bark. I keep it pretty damp and feed it any slugs or
bugs I find on my plants. Give it lots of room, as mine currently has
two eight-foot growths with about twenty-five pods each. I keep mine on
the top shelf of the center isle of my greenhouse, so it gets lots of
light.
Good luck with yours.

Jerry