Old 21-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Andrew Puddifer

Well, Mr Idealist, perhaps you could give me some of your ideal money
for my tanks then.
Perhaps it's better not to assume you know of one's situation before
you comment.
Some people have to save money to purchase several thousand dollars
worth of tanks, and it's not a trivial amount.
Why shouldn't people receive rebates? I bet you take any rebate you
can get....

Regards, Andrew.

Charles wrote:

Admittedly I will get $400 back from the water board but wonder on
reflection whether it was worth the money and effort just to be able
to water the garden and wash the car!

Why do people need to be recompensed to encourage them to do something that
will ceate a greater good (i.e saving of water)?

And not being able to wash a car? Gee....life must be tough if this is
anyone's main problem.

Charles -- yes I am an idealist.