Old 22-11-2004, 02:00 AM
Chuck

I just ordered a JBJ 2 weeks ago and got it Thursday. It was $70.00 at:

http://aquariumplant.com/cgi-bin/cart/pr840.html

Bob Alston wrote:
John wrote:

I have been into planted tanks for years but mainly with low light
plants. I am upgrading lighting and would like to add pressurized
CO2. I have seen the jbj all in one regulator on a few sites and
thought about purchasing it since it includes all that is needed
besides the tank. I dont need a solenoid currently may want it for
the future.

Any thoughts on this setup?

how about these online retailers:
www.plant-aquarium.com $89.00
www.aquabotanic.com $99.00

YOu can sometimes find the JBJ for about $80. Also the Milwaukee, often
a bit cheaper is very similar.

For lots more info on pressurized co2, take a look at my web site:
http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

Bob Alston