Old 16-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Benign Vanilla

Top posting to be a smart a$$

I'll gladly post all doodles on Iheartmypond.com if any desires.

/Top posting to be a smart a$$

"chagoi" wrote in message
All this hub-bub about TOP POSTING you'd swear it was wintertime and
we are all bored and don't have anything better to do than bicker about
a proverbial quagmire topic, that will never!, Never!!, NEVER!!! be
resolved.

Here are some options for your consideration

1. Sketch out a diagram of your pond. Showing all the different areas,
the plants planted, the location of the waterfall/waterfeature, stream,
fire feature(M. Patterson hows it coming?).

2. Sketch The layout of your filter system.

3. Sketch The construction of your DYI/Veggie filter.

4. Sketch detailed plans for your wishing well, lighthouse, bridge,
hoophouse, or any other project you built for your pond.

5. ANY CONStructive, rather than DEstructive, TYPEversations being
posted to rec ponds

Now! Having said that here's my fuel to add to the fire

Top Posting Netiquette:

"Netiquette" is an accepted "Informal" list of "Guidelines" for Internet
conduct and behavior. Unlike, "Roberts Rules of Order" or "Emily Posts
Etiquette Guidelines" which are accepted "Formal" listings of
"Guidelines for social use and behavior.

Internet etiquette is not something that should be considered as being
written on stone, but rather considered being written on a rubber-
flexible "Dri-Erase" board

Merriam-Webster Definition of "guideline" :

1.an "indication" or
2.an "outline" of future
3."policy" or
4."conduct".

1. clue, cue, inkling, intimation, notion, suggestion, telltale,
reminder, sign, token

2. form, shape, contour, or profile,

3. a : a definite course or method of action selected from among
alternatives and in light of given conditions to guide and determine
present and future decisions

b : a high-level overall plan embracing
the general goals and acceptable procedures.

4. The act, manner, or process of carrying on:
a mode or standard of personal behavior especially as based on *****
principles.

Top posting, bottom posting, in-line posting what does it matter? really!

Opinions on methods of posting will always be a source of argument.
Opinions on methods of posting are as different as you are from me.
Opinions on methods of posting are like A$$****$, everyone has one!

Mike

Chagoi
http://ourkoipondDOTcom

PS. If you do any sketches of your ponds and need/want to post them. I
have some webspace available. If they are in electronic form you can
email them. or if you can't scan them email me directly for my snailmail
address.

Chagoi AT ourkoipond DOT com
trooper2000 AT rcn DOT com
sarge AT itsmydoody DOT com