Old 24-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Fertilizer, NPK, micronutrients and soil

Since we're on the topic, and since I was already thinking about
the subject for a piece I'm doing for our "Knowledge Base" I
would call your attention to

http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/fertiliz.htm

for the absolute best, most cogent, accurate, and clear
explanation of fertilization, fertilizer, plant biology, and
bonsai myths relating thereto.

And I say that even though it DOES echo what Nina and I have
been saying for years and years and years. Brent, however, says
it better than _I_ ever could have.

So, for my Knowledge Base article I'll just refer readers to

http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/fertiliz.htm.

There is NO bonsai book which comes even close to this kind of
accuracy when it comes to fertilizer (and darned few just-plain-
garden books, either).

So READ IT! And then, I know you'll all keep on doing what
you've always done. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --