Old 28-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Theo

Kitsune Miko wrote:

Yes, but....to those of us of Baltic descent, it is important. Through marriage, treaties, etc. Lithuania was once large enough to include much of the Austro/Hungarina Empire. It is a country rich in history and culture. Unfortunately, the Ukraines, Balts, and Poles never trusted there own people, let lone those of neigboring countries. So they sold out thier intersts to other powers that could grant them a supposed share of the spoils. Always a hard headed people, I bravely carry on the tradition.

Kitsune Miko

HI
oh my
with your name I was sure you were Japanese :-)
well normally History we study in mainland Europe was based on
others countries than Baltic ones
I sow a TV report
very charming but too much different for a mediterranean born guy
like me !

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :