Old 05-12-2004, 04:04 PM
Ook

My tank got infested with these little round snails. They crawl all over the
place eating and ruining my lily plants. I tried some snail remover, but
even at 4 times the recommend dosage I still have snails crawling around
(but it's only been 24 hours since I added this stuff). I also don't like
that thought of 1000 snails contributing to the biological load of the tank.
IMNSHO, they are a pest and should be removed.

"John" wrote in message
Hello.

I just wondered what everyones opinion of Snails are? Are they good or
bad for a planted tank?

What has been your experience? Algae eaters or plant destroyers?

Cheers

John