Old 07-12-2004, 08:10 AM
yj

Ealier this year, just when I finally got everything in my new planted
tank going well, a few of my fish got ich. I went to the store and
bought some standard ich medication. As suggested, I turned up the
temperature to 82F to speedup the ich cycle. After a day, half of all
my plants melted away and more fish got ich. I guess I was making a
very bad vegetable soup and none of my fish liked it. I've never used
medication nor turned up the temperature to above 74F since then. All
my plants and fish eventually recovered.