Old 09-12-2004, 03:50 PM
www.Fish-ForumS.com

These units will end up costing you much more quickly as the blocks
have to be replaced very fast.
For instnance a regulator costs less than 100 and all you technically
need is a co2 tank for less than 60 new or used even less.

A 10 lbs tank on a 29 gal tank can last you over 8 months with a
refill costing less than 20

Marc
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system OUR PHOTO
CONTEST HAS STARTED

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:21:54 GMT, "Mytag" wrote:

Hi, I am new to the planted aquarium and am wondering if anybody has had any
experience with these electrolysis units as an alternative CO2 unit. I am
considering getting one in the interim of being able to afford a more
expensive unit. Thankyou in advance. Michael