Old 09-12-2004, 04:17 PM

Had the same problem. Used the search bar for the sbject
I formerly visited, i.e. roses and orchids. Gave me a list
of postings. When I found one I recognized I visited there
and the former group list came up on the screen. I then
saved the group to my favorites and can go there directly.

Good tip. I will try that next time when I cannot find the
sub-newsgroups that I like to visit. Thanks.

BTW, I did like the old format better.

Yes, I also liked the old format better. But the new Google format
seems to allow messages to show up in the newsgroup faster than before.
Not sure if this has anything to do with the new format.

Jay Chan