Old 11-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default Feeding during BGA blackout?

Hello everyone,

I cleaned out my tank this evening, dosed some KNO3, and covered
the sucker in towels for an anti-BGA blackout. But I wondered if people
suggest also holding back feeding, feeding less than normal, or feeding
as usual?

I'm just a bit curious about how the feeding affects nutrients
and how that will interact with the blackout's effects on algae.

Thanks!

--
Ross Vandegrift

man in the bonds of Hell."