Old 11-12-2004, 05:57 PM
Warren

Dennis Hoy wrote:
That's bullshit. You may be in zone 9, or even zone 10 (maybe), but
you sure aren't in zone 19. There is no zone 19.

There may be no USDA zone 19, but that doesn't mean there is no zone 19:

http://www.monrovia.com/MonroviaWeb.nsf/8c104835579b67e18825685f006acdf8/cb6449fed56a4706882569200080cd0c!OpenDocument

And I'll bet you make quite an impression of people with your ability to
drop some crude language at the drop of a hat.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Black & Decker Landscaping Tools:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker