Old 14-12-2004, 12:00 PM
Ray

Wait until it grows...it probably will.

I have one acquired through a collection buyout, and this year it basically
did nothing until July, then it grew 3 new growths and had about 15 - 20
blossoms.

..
"Dewitt" wrote in message
When I repotted a Lycaste aromatica last spring, I potted the oldest
three pseudobulbs, which had few roots, in a mesh pot using sphagnum
and put the pot in a plastic bag. And waited. It's now been about 6
months and there is no sign of any growth. The pseudobulbs are fairly
shriveled but still look OK. How long should I wait before giving
up?

deg