Old 26-12-2004, 11:15 PM
www.Fish-ForumS.com

The new diatom filters can be used 24/7

check out these awsome before and after pics i just got done taking on
tanks with greenwater

http://www.fish-forums.com/board/vie...ghlight=diatom

http://www.fish-forums.com/board/vie...ghlight=diatom

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:32:33 -0500, "Shagster"
wrote:

Is anyone out there using a Diatom (like a Vortex D-1) filter in a planted
tank??? Is it safe to keep a filter like this in place continuously?

I keep having a recurring problem with "green/cloudy" water.. My UV
sterilizer isn't fixing it, and the only thing that works is a few hours
with a rented Vortex Diatom D-1 with Super-Char...

I wouldn't mind purchasing one, but want to know what others thought about
continual use in a planted tank..

Thanks,
Troy

Marc
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system OUR PHOTO CONTEST HAS STARTED

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com