Old 02-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Paul Nutteing

"Mike" wrote in message
, but should that happen then London would be devastated, and hence
the whole country bankrupted,

and don't you think that contingency plans are not in place?

Do you think that everything is just nice and cosy and all tied up in

London
and that if/when something happens it will be a case of 'Don't panic Mr
Mainwairing' and everyone will be running around like headless chickens?

Fear not, emergency plans are already drawn up and ready for such an
emergency. 24 hours or less and everything will be up and running . . . .

..
. . . . . . . out of London of course. When I was with the GPO in the
Midlands, one of the places was Royal Leamington Spa as the main HQ and

when
I was transferred to the Isle of Wight, I was actually working on the
emergency planning side of the telephone system and you would be rather
surprised at where one of the units on the Island was!! AND who were going
to be involved and 'protected' in the case of a Nuke attack!!

OK that was in the 60's and 70's, but I am quite certain the plans are

still
in place. only a more modern set!!

Mike

A lot depends on psychology - if some official
ignores it then the chain stops there.
How long was it before fighter/interceptor
planes were launched on 9/11 ?No conspiracy -
just someone not believing what
they were hearing.

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing.50megs.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.