Old 03-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Sacha

On 3/1/05 16:46, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

However, the most likely cause of water-borne carnage is a certainty
in the next century or so, but our wonderful government is attempting
(and failing) to hide it using terrorism legislation. Probably so
that they can say "But we couldn't POSSIBLY have known" and the
resulting enquiry will acquit them of all negligence.

Could you explain that Nick? Are we back to the Canaries again?

Not under our wonderful new legislation. No, it is much closer to home.

This would appear to be one of the reasons that many are strongly anti this
legislation - anything can be hidden from us or pushed through parliament
under the need for 'secrecy and security'. Pah!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk